Sökning: "relationship character"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 159 avhandlingar innehållade orden relationship character.
1. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : Background. In psychoanalytic theory, character is conceived as a regulating structure intended for life-long adaptation between inner needs and outer reality. If this adaptation fails, symptoms and dysfunctional relationship patterns might emerge, thus, implying a close association between symptoms, relationship patterns and underlying character. LÄS MER
3. Kompetensfrågan inom äldreomsorgen Hur uppfattningar om kompetens formar omsorgsarbetet, omsorgsbehoven och omsorgsrelationenDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines how perceptions of competence affect the care of older persons, and the values and vocational conceptions of care work and care recipients that are tied to the perceptions of what skills that are needed and why. Competence is defined by three parts with relevance for the content of care work: what knowledge the care workers should have, what tasks they should perform and how they should respond to care recipients. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the present study is to understand and clarify how Jesus is presented as a leader in the Gospel of Matthew. The usage of common leadership terms in reference to Jesus early in the story, the biographical genre of Matthew, and the consistently negative portrayal of other leaders in the story give good reasons for the inquiry. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : Strategic sourcing (i.e. relationship, sourcing and negotiation strategies) has, by the introduction of the Internet and e-business, get hold of a variety of possibilities supporting the classical sourcing guiding principle, such as electronic marketplaces, reversed e-auctions, online communication tools, software agents and the like. LÄS MER