Sökning: "professional services"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 211 avhandlingar innehållade orden professional services.
1. Measuring Professional Judgements An Application of the Factorial Survey Approach to the Field of Social WorkDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the factorial survey approach as a method for studying professional judgements in social work. The factorial survey approach, which was first introduced in the social sciences around the beginning of the 1980s, constitutes an advanced method for measuring human judgements of social objects. LÄS MER
2. Anaesthetists and Professional Excellence Specialist and Trainee Anaesthetists’ Understanding of their Work as a Basis for Professional Development, a Qualitative StudyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Why do some anaesthetists perform a better job than others? Why do some trainees grow faster in their professional role than others? These are important questions when the education of anaesthetists is so topical. Research in work pedagogy has shown that competence is related to the way professionals understand their work; the two first interview studies of this thesis are about understanding work. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in English This book investigates marketing work in professional service organizations from a rhetorical perspective. It comes to the conclusion that this work is accomplished by self-reflexive marketers who are reminiscent of the ancient sophists – a diverse group of itinerant advisors whom came to Athens around the fourth century BCE for business reasons. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The need for more knowledge about different aspects of financial advisory services has been highlighted by scholars of many disciplines, and calls for more in-depth studies of this practice have been put forward. The purpose of this thesis is to answer this call and, thereby, enhance knowledge about financial advisory services and the provision and receipt of advice occurring in a face-to-face encounter between a professional advisor and a consumer. LÄS MER
5. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER