Sökning: "the work of understanding one’s life"
Visar resultat 16 - 20 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden the work of understanding one’s life.
16. The complicated struggle to be a support meanings of being a co-worker, supervisor and closely connected to a person developing burnoutDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Omvårdnad
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to illuminate meanings of being a co-worker, supervisor and closely connected to a person developing burnout, and to describe perceptions of signs preceding burnout. The thesis comprises four papers and is based on qualitative data. LÄS MER
17. Organiserande och kvalitetsutveckling : om sönderfall, upprätthållande och begripliggörande i arbetslivetDetta är en avhandling från Department of Psychology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The study explores the interaction of general management ideas like TQM (here referred to as technocratic visions) and microprocesses of narrating and organizing in two different contexts: the public sector (health care) and the private sector (manufacturing) in Sweden. The purpose is to provide a better understanding of what happens when models of this type are introduced into a work organization. LÄS MER
18. Kraften att älska, makten att tjäna : religion, emancipation och den kvinnliga skapande kraften i Jeanna Oterdahls sagor 1908–1927Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Två Förläggare
Sammanfattning : This dissertation studies the Swedish author Jeanna Oterdahl (1879–1965), and the fairy tales and stories she wrote in the period 1908–1927. Oterdahl was a well-known Christian public intellectual in her day. LÄS MER
19. Rehabilitation in a changing context - responses, difficulties and competence from the view of occupational therapists and clients : consequences of the ideological and organisational changes in psychiatryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience, Occupational Therapy and Elderly Care Research (NEUROTEC)
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis was to explore, understand and describe how occupational therapists have responded to the consequences of the ideological and organizational changes in psychiatry that have taken place in recent years. One aim was to describe the characteristics of the occupational therapists' experiences of their intervention and professional behavior, in the "new" rehabilitation contexts that have emerged as a part of the changing process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Non-coding RNAs (ncRNA) are a diverse group of genes that do not encode proteins but function exclusively on the level of RNA and were originally suggested to be remnants of a pre-DNA stage of life known as the RNA world. More recent work, however, has uncovered a rich repertoire of previously unknown families with possible consequences for our understanding of the origin and evolution of the modern RNA infrastructure. LÄS MER