Sökning: "vital force"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden vital force.
1. Construction of force measuring optical tweezers instrumentation and investigations of biophysical properties of bacterial adhesion organellesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Fysik
Sammanfattning : Optical tweezers are a technique in which microscopic-sized particles, including living cells and bacteria, can be non-intrusively trapped with high accuracy solely using focused light. The technique has therefore become a powerful tool in the field of biophysics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för barn- och ungdomsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to describe and analyze the lifeworlds of youths subjected to emotional abuse during their childhoods. The following questions have been formulated: What experiences of emotional abuse do youths recount, and what do these experiences involve for the child? What picture of their encounter with the surrounding society do these youths provide, such as, for example, meetings with those close to them and with people at school, and what do these meetings involve for the child? What feelings have characterized their childhoods, and what consequences do these feelings have for the children’s lives and their transitions to adulthood?This study employs a qualitative lifeworld approach. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Bodies of Vital Matter presents an innovative study that explores folk beliefs relating to the vital force of the human body and to the transcendence of the corporal. The time frame is the period from the unification of Italy to the Second World War. There are three principal themes of investigation. LÄS MER
4. Structural, Kinetic and Thermodynamic Aspects of the Crystal Polymorphism of Substituted Monocyclic Aromatic CompoundsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This work concerns the interrelationship between thermodynamic, kinetic and structural aspects of crystal polymorphism. It is both experimental and theoretical, and limited with respect to compounds to substituted monocyclic aromatics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A major distress mode in asphalt pavements is low temperature cracking, which results from the contraction and expansion of the asphalt pavement under extreme temperature changes. The potential for low temperature cracking is an interplay between the environment, the road structure and importantly the properties of the asphalt mixture. LÄS MER