Sökning: "thematic content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 106 avhandlingar innehållade orden thematic content analysis.
1. On a journey for survival : everyday life during radiation therapy from the perspectives of women with breast cancer and their familiesDetta är en avhandling från Malmö universitet, Fakulteten för hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on women diagnosed with breast cancer and their family members. Since a breast cancer diagnosis and its subsequent treatment are a strenuous experience not only for the woman afflicted but also for her family members, this thesis aimed to explore the experiences of everyday life during radiation therapy from the perspectives of the woman with breast cancer and her family, as well as exploring families’ experiences of participating in short family health conversations (SFamHC). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses’ [RNs] experiences of caring in nursing, working conditions for caring and reflection in municipal night care was explored to create expanded knowledge and understanding of care for older people. As a consequence of the Ädelreform and development in hospital health care a displacement from clinical health care to municipal care of older people has taken place. LÄS MER
3. Designing for the unknown Didactical design for process-based assessment in technology-rich learning environmentsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on a study of the development of education through theinnovative use of process-based assessment in technology-rich learningenvironments in teacher and nurse education. The study of process-basedassessment addresses the aim of creating a better understanding of the shiftin emphasis from teaching to learning with regard to theory and practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University, Department of Sport Sciences
Sammanfattning : The main purpose of this research project was to examine perceptions of within-career transition, as experienced by student-athletes striving to reach the international level. Interviews were used to examine the perceptions of student-athletes practicing individual sports at the national elite level. LÄS MER
5. Towards a shared understanding Exploring encounters in hospital care from the perspectives of nurses and patientsDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this licentiate thesis was to describe encounters in hospital care from the perspectives of nurses and patients. It focuses specifically on nurses’ views of shortcomings in patient-care encounters in one hospital (I) and the meanings of participation in hospital care as narrated by patients (II). LÄS MER