Sökning: "Acid catalyst"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 111 avhandlingar innehållade orden Acid catalyst.
1. Evaluation of Pretreatment and Process Configurations for Combined Ethanol and Biogas Production from Lignocellulosic BiomassDetta är en avhandling från Chemical Engineering, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In view of global climate change and the increasing energy demand there is a need for renewable energy resources. This thesis discusses an energy-driven biorefinery concept based on the agricultural residues corn stover and wheat straw. The work is divided into two main parts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Organic Chemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a summary of four papers concerning various aspects on the transition metal catalysed hydrosilylation of 1,3-dienes. The hydrosilylation reaction is formally an addition of a hydrosilane to an unsaturated system and depending on the reaction conditions, control of stereo-, regio-, and chemo-selectivity can be achieved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The chemical industry of today is under increased pressure to develop novel green materials, bio-fuels as well as sustainable chemicals for the chemical industry. Indeed, the endeavour is to move towards more eco-friendly cost efficient production processes and technologies and chemical transformation of renewables has a central role considering the future sustainable supply of chemicals and energy needed for societies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Organic Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The development of ligands derived from natural amino acids for asymmetric transfer hydrogenation (ATH) of prochiral ketones is described herein. In the first part, reductions performed in alcoholic media are examined, where it is found that amino acid-derived hydroxamic acids and thioamides, respectively, are simple and versatile ligands that in combination with [RhCp*Cl2]2 efficiently catalyze this particular transformation. LÄS MER
5. Asymmetric Formation and Isomerization of Three-Membered Rings : Catalyst Development and EvaluationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Enantiopure α-amino acid derivatives were prepared using a protocol which allows for highly controlled regio- and chemoselectivity in the hydrogenation/ hydrogenolysis of aza-Diels-Alder adducts. One of the resulting α-amino esters, (1S,3R,4R)-2-azabicyclo[2.2.1]heptane-3-carboxylic acid ethyl ester, was utilized further as a catalyst precursor. LÄS MER