Sökning: "mathematics curriculum materials"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden mathematics curriculum materials.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The study presented in this licentiate thesis explores the student perception of systematically varied lessons, a specific lesson design and exploratory method of teaching mathematics in comprehensive school.Two 9th grade classes are taught in the curriculum defined mathematical core content sections of algebra and mathematical relationships and rate of change but by two different methods. LÄS MER
2. Pedagogic practice between tradition and renewal A study of the new mathematics curriculum in MozambiqueDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The new school mathematics curriculum in Mozambique, introduced in 2008, is partly competency-based and it advocates a more student-centred pedagogy. The most salient innovative features are the incorporation of mathematical competencies related to the development of students’ reasoning skills, including argumentation, justification and analytical thinking, and the use of heuristic or inductive methods that promote meaningful students’ participation. LÄS MER
3. Supporting instructional improvement at scale The role of teacher professional development programs and mathematics curriculum materialsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : We are currently witnessing an increase of international interest in mathematics education, fueled partly by the growing concerns of students’ declining results, but also by changed perceptions of what mathematics students should master. In response, many initiatives have appeared in order to move away from traditional to more inquiry based approaches to teaching. LÄS MER
4. International large-scale assessments and mathematics textbooks in a curriculum reform process Changes in lower secondary school algebra in Sweden 1995–2015Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Reforming a curriculum entails more than simply launching new steering documents: it includes the development of new materials, evaluation of reform and identification of needs for further action. Drawing from algebra material surrounding the 2011 Swedish curriculum reform, this thesis contributes to understanding the process of curriculum reform concerning mathematics textbooks and international large-scale assessments. LÄS MER
5. Finnish Teacher Guides in Mathematics Resources for primary school teachers in designing teachingDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Previous research worldwide has shown that curriculum materials maintain a strong presence and constitute an important tool, artefact, in mathematics classrooms. Yet, there is a vast lack of research on the design and the characteristics of teacher guides. LÄS MER