Sökning: "Trade and environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 191 avhandlingar innehållade orden Trade and environment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The thesis comprises four essays examining aspects of international trade and environment."Border carbon adjustments (BCAs) and Strategic Climate Policy" examines how BCA affects government incentives to regulate emissions and trade in a strategic setting and contrasts the impact of a BCA and a tariff: the distinction being that the level of the BCA is a function of the difference in the trade partner's emission taxes whereas the tariff is not. LÄS MER
2. Prior informed consent and hazardous trade : Regulating trade in hazardous goods at the intersection of sovereignty, free trade and environmental protectionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses international and to some extent domestic law pertaining to trade in hazardous substances. Hazardous trade regulation is found to promote or accommodate three objectives in particular: the strengthening of the ability of (importing) States to exercise control of transboundary flows of hazardous substances; the protection of human health and environment; and the avoidance of impediments to the free flow of goods. LÄS MER
3. Contacts and Trade at Late Bronze Age Hazor : Aspects of Intercultural Relationships and Identity in the Eastern MediterraneanDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Department of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Hazor’s role in an international Late Bronze Age context has long been indicated but never thoroughly investigated. This role, I believe, was more crucial than previously stressed. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation, I examine the factors affecting trade financing and trade relationships mainly from the perspective of information asymmetry. In particular, I analyze how levels of information asymmetry affect trade financing contracts and how they can be mitigated. LÄS MER
5. Prerequisites and Possibilities for Manufacturing Companies to Prioritize and Manage Occupational Health and SafetyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Legislation demands that health and safety of humans at work must be secured. Today, far from every company has a functioning systematic management of occupational health and safety (OHS) in place to fulfill its legal obligations. Instead, other day-to-day tasks appear to have greater priority. LÄS MER