Sökning: "large for gestational"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden large for gestational.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : Obesity is a major health problem in the Western world. Mean birth weight has increased during the last 25 years. One explanation is that the proportion of large for gestational age (LGA) infants has increased. Such infants risk developing obesity, cardiovascular disease and diabetes later in life. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The proportions of newborns with a birth weight (BW) >4,000 g and of macrosomic newborns (BW >4,500 g) have increased during the last two decades, parallel with an increasing maternal pre-pregnancy body mass index (BMI) and age at the time for pregnancy. Delivery of a large fetus, especially >4,500 g might cause perinatal complications for both the mother and her child. LÄS MER
3. The Epidemiology of Childhood Celiac Disease: A Social Epidemiological Perspective on Perinatal FactorsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Celiac disease is a chronic gastrointestinal disease affecting approximately 1% of the population. It is precipitated in genetically predisposed individuals by ingestion of food containing gluten or similar proteins that are present in wheat, rye and barley. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The studies were undertaken to evaluate risk factors and outcomes in small-for-gestational-age (SGA) births, in cohort studies using the population-based Swedish Birth, Twin and Education Registers. A cohort study of pregnant women from Uppsala County evaluated the effect on birthweight by caffeine. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER