Sökning: "Obstetrik och kvinnosjukdomar"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 avhandlingar innehållade orden Obstetrik och kvinnosjukdomar.
1. Implications of psychiatric disorders during pregnancy and the postpartum period - A population-based study
Sammanfattning : Background: Depressive and anxiety disorders are common health problems, affecting women at least twice as often as men. Although some studies have been made on pregnant women or, especially, in the postpartum period, most of these studies have been performed on small samples, mainly specific risk groups such as teenage mothers, women of low socioeconomic status and certain ethnic groups. LÄS MER
2. Reproductive outcomes in rural Vietnam. Perspectives and experiences by pregnant women and health care professionals on pregnancy promotion and maternal health care
Sammanfattning : Background Reproductive health and health events associated with pregnancy including induced abortions are among the most important factors for the health of fertile women. Adverse outcomes have an impact on women’s reproductive health and their overall health as well as the health of their offspring. LÄS MER
3. Gestational diabetes mellitus : experiences of pregnant women, midwives, and obstetricians and the performance of screening
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, there is currently no consensus addressing the screening, diagnostics and treatment of gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM). In addition, there is little knowledge on the impact of GDM on the daily life of pregnant women and the experiences of health care professionals providing maternal health care to women with GDM. LÄS MER
4. Barnhälsovård : Studier av effektivitet och föräldratillfredsställelse
Sammanfattning : The research examined the role of the Swedish health surveillance program in identifying health problems and the degree to which Child Health Centers (CHC) respond to parents' expectations. The five studies were based on populations of pre-school children in Uppsala county. LÄS MER
5. Women's knowledge, attitudes, and management of the menopausal transition
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Hormone therapy (HT) has been considered as a safe treatment for menopausal symptoms. Use of HT increased dramatically in the 1980s and 1990s. Results from large randomized clinical trials (RCT) could, around the turn of the century, however not find evidence for long-term benefits with HT. LÄS MER