Sökning: "large for gestational"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 64 avhandlingar innehållade orden large for gestational.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay I: I study the consequences on labor market outcomes and sick leave of having an elderly parent in need of care. Caring for an elderly parent may be associated with opportunity costs such as productivity loss on the labor market if informal caregivers are of working age. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science and Education, Södersjukhuset
Sammanfattning : The World Health Organization defines preterm birth as birth before 37 complete weeks. The proportion of very preterm children with severe neurological disabilities has become smaller, but bulks of data indicate that, for many of the children born preterm, persistent subtle difficulties are evident in school age. LÄS MER
23. Non-invasive assessment of dynamic properties in human arteries : with special reference to gestation and diabetesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, false
Sammanfattning : Background: The important role played by the intrinsic properties of central arteries in cardiovascular physiology and pathology has been increasingly recognised. Several circulatory disorders are associated with increased arterial stiffness. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Clinical Science, Intervention and Technology
Sammanfattning : Objective Moderately preterm infants account for a large proportion of admissions and bed-days in neonatal units. Determinants of length of hospital stay, contemporary measures of morbidity by gestational week and risk factors predicting neonatal morbidity have been poorly studied. LÄS MER
25. Asthma, anxiety and depression in pregnancy : the impact on pregnancy, delivery and perinatal outcomesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Medical Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Sammanfattning : Asthma and mood disorders such as anxiety or depression are associated with adverse pregnancy, delivery, and perinatal outcomes. There is an association between mood disorders and asthma and there may be common mechanisms on how the conditions affect pregnancy outcomes. LÄS MER