Sökning: "community service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 220 avhandlingar innehållade orden community service.
1. Working with community exploring community empowerment to support non-communicable disease prevention in a middle-incom countryDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Non communicable diseases (NCD) are recognized as a major burden of human health globally, especially in low and middle-income countries including Indonesia. This thesis addresses a community intervention program utilizing a community empowerment approach to study whether this is a reasonable strategy to control NCD. LÄS MER
2. Counselling in Swedish Community Pharmacies Understanding the Process of a Pharmaceutical Care ServiceDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Community pharmacy practice is moving towards patient care and away from the mere dispensing of medicines. In this movement, which is guided by the philosophy of Pharmaceutical care (PC), new counselling services emerge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : BackgroundInVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Internet coverage in the world is still weak and local communities are required to come together and build their own network infrastructures. People collaborate for the common goal of accessing the Internet and cloud services by building Community networks (CNs).The use of Internet cloud services has grown over the last decade. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : Cloud computing, mobile computing, Service-Oriented Computing (SOC), and Software as a Service (SaaS) indicate that the Internet emerges to an anonymous service market where service functionality can be dynamically and ubiquitously consumed. Among functionally similar services, service consumers are interested in the consumption of the services which perform best towards their optimization preferences. LÄS MER