Sökning: "qualitative research"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2089 avhandlingar innehållade orden qualitative research.
1. Meaning and Action in Sustainability Science Interpretive approaches for social-ecological systems research
Sammanfattning : Social-ecological systems research is interventionist by nature. As a subset of sustainability science, social-ecological systems research aims to generate knowledge and introduce concepts that will bring about transformation. Yet scientific concepts diverge in innumerable ways when they are put to work in the world. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Counterinsurgency, state repression and other forms of coercion have multiple adverse effects. Although a state’s use of threats and force should deter an opposition group, these measures often stimulate resistance. LÄS MER
3. Understanding Persons with Eating Difficulties and Communication Impairment after Stroke : Patients Experiences and Methodological Issues in Qualitative InterviewsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro University, Örebro
Sammanfattning : Difficulties with eating are common after stroke and are often associated with communication problems. Although numerous aspects of dysfunction have been identified, little is known about the experiences of living with eating difficulties after stroke. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the impact of workplace social relations on the implementation of return-to-work interventions. The thesis consists of four separate papers with specific aims. LÄS MER
5. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER