Sökning: "usual activities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 avhandlingar innehållade orden usual activities.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : Background InVietnam, the proportion of people aged 60 and above has increased rapidly in recent decades. The majority live in rural areas where socioeconomic status is more disadvantaged than in urban areas.Vietnam’s economic status is improving but disparities in income and living conditions are widening between groups and regions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to provide better understanding of the underlying factors related to health maintenance in very old people, with a focus on medical conditions, functional outcome and nutritional status. Data were gathered from the ELSA 85 project (Elderly in Linköping Screening Assessment). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to investigate the importance of physical function for survival in very old people, and furthermore, whether physical exercise could influence physical function, cognitive function, and dependence in activities of daily living (ADLs) in older people with dementia living in nursing homes.The world’s population is ageing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Neurobiology, Care Sciences and Society
Sammanfattning : Aim: To investigate the effects of dopaminergic medications on turning while walking in older adults with mild to moderate Parkinson’s disease (PD). A further aim was to develop a training program targeting balance impairments related to PD, to verify the progression of this program and the specific effects on balance and gait, as well as the transfer effects on everyday living. LÄS MER
5. Singing, background music and music-events in the communication between persons with dementia and their caregiversDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Clinical Neuroscience
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to illuminate the impact of singing and music on persons with dementia and their caregivers, and to describe a concept based on caregiver singing. The aim of Study I was to illuminate the importance of music events and the reactions and social interactions of patients with dementia or suspected dementia and their caregivers before, during and after such events, including the reminder of the day. LÄS MER