Sökning: "Nutrition and Dietetics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 86 avhandlingar innehållade orden Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Dietary fat quality influences the risk of type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease. A low-grade inflammation is suggested to contribute to the disease development, often accompanied by obesity. Whereas n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) have been considered anti-inflammatory, n-6 PUFA have been proposed to act pro-inflammatory. LÄS MER
2. Sustainable nutrition: Opportunities, risks and uncertainties from environmental and health perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Lund University (Media-Tryck)
Sammanfattning : Food production and consumption are key drivers of environmental pressures and are essential factors in the promotion and maintenance of health. Production of food occupies more than one third of global land areas and is estimated to be responsible for some 30% of global greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
3. Milk Fat Intake and Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) Supplementation Dietary Markers and Associations to Clinical and Biochemical CharacteristicsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In the present thesis dietary markers for intake of milk fat, associations between intake of milk fat and risk factors for coronary heart disease (CHD), and the effects of supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) to healthy humans are investigated.The dietary fat quality is one of the main lifestyle factors affecting risk for CHD. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Molecular Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The increasing prevalence of obesity is a worldwide health problem closely linked to diet and lifestyle factors. Obesity is associated with increased risk of several metabolic disorders including insulin resistance, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and type 2 diabetes. LÄS MER
5. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER