Sökning: "Discursive Practices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 avhandlingar innehållade orden Discursive Practices.
1. Discursive practices in strategic entrepeneurship discourses and the use of repertoires in two firmsDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This is a thesis in marketing concerned with entrepreneurship in established firms and the discursive practices that take place within a perspective of strategic entrepreneurship. The study of discursive practices in this context assumes a concern with how different aspects of entrepreneurship are produced and consumed by people in text and talk. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Boréa
Sammanfattning : The subject matter of this study is professional discourse concerning psychiatric assessments, particularly those relating to compulsory care. Discursive practices in two institutional settings are compared, namely a psychiatric clinic and an administrative court. LÄS MER
3. Safety in the making studies on the discursive construction of risk and safety in the chemical industryDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This compilation thesis aims to analyse how risk and safety are constructed, reproduced, and negotiated by communicative means in safety-critical workplaces. It conceptualizes these communicative moments of shaping and reshaping risk and safety as enmeshed in multiple forms of governing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores different expressions of regionalism(s) and regionalization processes in a Swedish and a westernized context. The case studies in the study conducted are represented by two different kinds of regions, Värmland and The Eight Million City. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This study presents an analysis of the everyday activities of an Indian Nongovernmental Organization (NGO), the Mobile Creches (MC). NGO' s - societal institutions which have grown in prominence in the post-World War II era - are primarily involved in providing services for marginalized sections of different southern nations. LÄS MER