Sökning: "Hälso- och sjukvårdsorganisation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 143 avhandlingar innehållade orden Hälso- och sjukvårdsorganisation.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Health care systems in many countries are experiencing a growing demand while their resources remain limited. The discrepancy between demand and capacity creates many problems – long waiting times for treatment, overcrowding in hospital wards, high workload, etc. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the proliferation of healthcare services using information and communication technology to overcome spatial and temporal obstacles. These services are given such names as telemedicine and telecare, which are sometimes grouped together as telehealthcare under the umbrella term eHealth. LÄS MER
3. Usability Evaluation of Medical Technology: Investigating the Effect of User Background and Users' ExpertiseDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Medical devices play a major role in diagnosis and therapeutics in the healthcare systems. The basic features of medical devices concern safety and efficient clinical performance. Nowadays, usability evaluation is an important part of the design process of medical devices. LÄS MER
4. Development of a Risk-Based Decision Model for Prioritizing Microbial Risk Mitigation Measures in Drinking Water SystemsDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Risk management of drinking water systems is crucial since our society relies on these systems to be robust and sustainable to supply safe drinking water now and to future generations. Pathogens may spread in drinking water systems and cause waterborne outbreaks resulting in human suffering and large costs to the society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : During the first half of the 19th century institutions for the treatment of the insane were established throughout Europe and North America. These institutions were generally the result of government initiative and were founded on a belief that existed in the new psychiatric theories of treatment. LÄS MER