Sökning: "Maurice Merleau-Ponty"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden Maurice Merleau-Ponty.
1. Encountering Depression In-Depth : An existential-phenomenological approach to selfhood, depression, and psychiatric practice
Sammanfattning : This dissertation in Theory of Practical Knowledge contends that depression is a disorder of the self. Using the existential-phenomenology of Maurice Merleau-Ponty, I argue that if we want to disclose the basic structure of depressed experience, then we must likewise disclose how selfexperience is inseparable from depressed experience. LÄS MER
2. Besvärja världen : En ekopoetisk studie i Inger Christensens alfabet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation centres on the long poem alfabet by Danish poet Inger Christensen. Dealing with the threat of nuclear disaster as well as the risk of chemical contamination, this poem has often been quoted as a precursor to the wave of ecopoetry in the Scandinavian literature of the 2010s. LÄS MER
3. Vikten av kropp. Frågan om kött och människa i Maurice Merleau-Pontys Le visible et l’invisible
Sammanfattning : This dissertation begins with a question: What is the meaning of ‘flesh’ [chair] in Maurice Merleau-Ponty’s The visible and the invisible? In answering this question, I try to grasp, not only the manifold meanings of flesh in The visible and the invisible, but also the reasons why the meaning of this concept cannot be neatly encompassed. Starting from Merleau-Ponty’s understanding of philosophical language, I explore how the concept of flesh works as a linguistic concept, and how it is meaningful because of its ability to call already established meanings into question. LÄS MER
4. Spaces of appearance : Intergenerational and interspecies relations in the Anthropocene
Sammanfattning : The thesis brings together childhood studies and the problems of environmental degradation and climate change. It focuses on intergenerational and interspecies relations and aspects connected to environmental sustainability. LÄS MER
5. Om lärarblivande: En livsvärldsfenomenologisk studie av bildningsgångar in i läraryrket
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to understand and visualize the prospective teachers ' educational trajectories into the profession. The theoretical framework is life-world phenomenological and the method is narrative. LÄS MER