Sökning: "Higher Education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1149 avhandlingar innehållade orden Higher Education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Kållered : Ineko AB
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Unpacking dominant discourses in higher education language policy A critical study of language policy in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the thesis is to investigate dominant discourses operating in the changing of HE concerning questions of language policy. It has been studied at a national level, analysing reports and government bills, and at an institutional level, analysing university language policy, taking Sweden as an example. LÄS MER
3. Participation in a boundless activity Computer-mediated communication in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general purpose of this thesis is to understand how participation in the activity of education relates to communication and tools. This purpose unfolds by drawing on possible conceivable consequences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes as its starting point the 1990s and early 2000s political arguments for a more open and flexible Swedish higher education system. At this time, the issues of accessibility and participation were also brought into the debate by revitalized ideals of distance education. LÄS MER
5. Assessing writers, assessing writing A dialogical study of grade delivery in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Assessment feedback has been discussed as an important resource for providing students with a sense of their current performance relative to institutional expectations and with the information needed to close apparent gaps. Pointing out that this involves complex sense-making processes, recent research has stressed the need to change the nature of assessment feedback from teacher telling to student/teacher/peer dialogues. LÄS MER