Sökning: "clay mineralogy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 avhandlingar innehållade orden clay mineralogy.
1. Thermal history of the Phanerozoic sedimentary succession of Skåne, southern Sweden, and implications for applied geologyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Post-depositional thermal conditions have been investigated throughout the Phanerozoic sedimentary succession in Skåne. Clay mineralogy and illite crystallinity have been the main tools for the Lower Palaeozoic strata. Within the Mesozoic sequence thermal influence was examined using RockEval pyrolysis and vitrinite reflectance analysis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Geology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : A new palaeoenvironmental record of the post-glacial history of the southern Baltic Sea (~14 ka to present) is presented. During this period, large water level and salinity changes occurred in the Baltic Basin due to opening and closing of connections to the North Atlantic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an investigation of recent sediments of the Lithuanian coastal zone, SE Baltic Sea. The main focus is upon the detailed documentation of grain size and mineralogy and the development of analytical methods using these essential and most common sediment parameters. LÄS MER
4. Phosphorus speciation in Swedish agricultural clay soils : influence of fertilisation and mineralogyDetta är en avhandling från ; Department of Soil and Environment, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Sammanfattning : Phosphorus (P) is an important element for crop production, but build-up of excess soil P can promote P leaching and eutrophication of surface waters. To better understand the dynamics of P release from soil to waters, more knowledge is needed about sorption patterns and P speciation in agricultural soils. LÄS MER
5. In the wake of deglaciation - sedimentary signatures of ice-sheet decay and sea-level change Studies from south-central Sweden and the western Arctic OceanDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Geological Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Lacustrine and marine sedimentary archives help unravel details concerning the withdrawal of large ice sheets and resulting sea-level changes during the last deglaciation (22 -11 kyr). In a series of four manuscripts, this PhD thesis investigates the sedimentological signatures from deglacial processes at three key locations in the northern hemisphere: (i) Lake Vättern (LV) in south-central Sweden, (ii) Herald Canyon (HC) in the western Chukchi Sea, and (iii) Mackenzie Trough (MT) on the westernmost edge of the Canadian Beaufort Shelf. LÄS MER