Sökning: "Collaborative learning"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 187 avhandlingar innehållade orden Collaborative learning.
1. Knowledge at play. Studies of games as members’ matters Kunskap genom spelande. Studier av digitala spel och spelande som kunskapsdomänDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ACTA UNIVERSITATIS GOTHOBURGENSIS
Sammanfattning : On a general level, this thesis seeks some answers to the broad question of what one can learn from digital games. With an analytical approach informed by ethnomethodology, the main thrust of the work is an exploration of members’ matters in the area of games and gaming. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The academic subject of mechatronics has been definedpreviously in numerous publications. This study aims atanalyzing mechatronics by using categories developed within theeducational science of Didactics. LÄS MER
3. Designing Online Courses for Individual and Collaborative Learning A study of a virtual learning environment based in Sri LankaDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Online courses of distance learning programmes at universities are designed considering the characteristics and needs of their adult learners. Basically, there are two types of learners in an online course: individual learners and collaborative learners. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogiska institutionen, Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The desire to translate constructivist and sociocultural approaches to learning in specific learning activities is evident in most forms of training at current, not least in online education. Teachers worldwide are struggling with questions of how to create conditions in this fairly new realm of education for learners to contribute to the development of a good quality in their own and others' learning. LÄS MER
5. Co-constructing Expertise Competence Development through Work-Integrated e-Learning in joint Industry-University CollaborationDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : This thesis is inter-disciplinary and proceed from the ongoing challenges of the increased digitalization, automation and robotization that impact the manufacturing industry's emergent need of high-qualified practitioners. Digitalization also challenges universities to open up to external collaboration and to design blended e-learning targeting industry knowledge needs. LÄS MER