Sökning: "education discourses"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 249 avhandlingar innehållade orden education discourses.
1. Unpacking dominant discourses in higher education language policy A critical study of language policy in Swedish higher educationDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of the thesis is to investigate dominant discourses operating in the changing of HE concerning questions of language policy. It has been studied at a national level, analysing reports and government bills, and at an institutional level, analysing university language policy, taking Sweden as an example. LÄS MER
2. Structural Violence as a Constraint to African Policy Formation in the 1990s : Respositioning Education in International RelationsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institute of International Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study is a meta-analysis of the manner in which global relations impact on national level policy spaces and policy formation. As the International Financial Institutions tighten their grip through the Structural Adjustment Programmes over African countries, and donors steadily shift their ground and push conditionality beyond economic policy into institutional arrangements, the issue of political sovereignty of African countries, and of indirect rule through aid becomes a key concern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The specific interest of this dissertation is to analyze and discuss the Swedish political struggle of defining the purposes and aims of higher education during the time period 1992-2007. Underlying this specific interest is a broader interest to take part in a multifold discussion concerning the role of higher education in relation to issues of societal and democratic development and of individual identity and citizenship, in times defined in terms of globalization and pluralism. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Acta universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to investigate a specific case of curriculum change; that of organizing teacher training courses around learner outcomes in line with the Bologna process. The investigation is an example of a practitioner research case study and looks at how official Bologna policy messages are re-interpreted and recontextualised at the local micro level. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis takes as its starting point the 1990s and early 2000s political arguments for a more open and flexible Swedish higher education system. At this time, the issues of accessibility and participation were also brought into the debate by revitalized ideals of distance education. LÄS MER