Sökning: "Digital material"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 675 avhandlingar innehållade orden Digital material.
1. Archaeological Challenges, Digital Possibilities Digital Knowledge Development and Communication in Contract ArchaeologyDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This research concerns the digitalisation of archaeology, with a focus on Swedish contract archaeology. The aim is to understand how the archaeological discipline relates to the change that digitalisation brings and human involvement in these processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates Anglophone digital poems, created with and disseminated through digital computer media, for their visual, kinetic, and textual practices. I seek to articulate an analytic method grounded in close readings of selected poems. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : As IT became ubiquitous, we recognized that IT was everywhere but in our theories. Despite significant efforts, Information System (IS) research is still in desperate search for the IT artifact. Recent reviews show that IS research first and foremost considers IT resources as a socio-technical and managerial concern. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : While the Internet is often presented as a disembodied medium, various forms of bodily presence are continually introduced when people meet online. This study explores notions of embodiment in a particular text-based virtual world (here called WaterMOO) by investigating how bodies- always sexually specific- are created and rendered meaningful in online textual practices. LÄS MER
5. Digital dentistry studies on the trueness and precision of additive manufacturing and intraoral scanningDetta är en avhandling från Malmö university
Sammanfattning : Artificial designs and features usually control production workflows in the industry. The operator has the freedom to adapt designs to achieve the desired function; when the operator is satisfied, mass production of the two objects is possible. LÄS MER