Sökning: "Anders Marner"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden Anders Marner.
1. Burkkänslan : surrealism i Christer Strömholms fotografi : en undersökning med semiotisk metod
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is mainly concerned with the photography of Christer Strömholm. In studying his work semiotics is used as a method in analysing the rhetoric of his photographs and their relations to the photographic world, the artworld and the lifeworld. LÄS MER
2. Split vision : en studie av designprocessen som lärprocess i ett utbildningssammanhang
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis is based on visual art didactics and the school subject visual art, but focuses on the design process in a college design education. The aim is to explore and understand the innovative and exploratory learning processes and the importance of visual mediation in this context. LÄS MER
3. Vad, hur och varför i slöjdämnet : textillärares uppfattningar om innehåll och undervisning i relation till kursplanen
Sammanfattning : The thesis deals with questions of how the purpose and content in the Swedish school subject Sloyd can be understood in the present, some years after a new curriculum came into effect in 2011. Through sloyd teachers’ stories of their knowledge and the historical traces that have left a mark on their teaching, such as older syllabuses and mediated experiences, the intention is to examine the pedagogical thinking that forms the classroom’s activities. LÄS MER
4. Läsningens och skrivandets bilder : en analys av villkor och möjligheter för barns läs- och skrivutveckling
Sammanfattning : The child who starts school soon becomes aware that it is important to learn to read and write. When it is educated in written literacy, pictures are used in reading textbooks and other school materials. The child is also asked to draw and talk about pictures in other contexts. LÄS MER
5. Bildundervisning i möte med samtidskonst : bildlärares professionella utveckling i olika skolformer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to describe and review the visual art teaching profession from a wider cultural perspective. This can lead to a better understanding of how teachers in 2000s Sweden manage change and relate to their task. LÄS MER