Sökning: "Curriculum Studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 352 avhandlingar innehållade orden Curriculum Studies.
1. Bilingual subject-specific literacies? Teachers’ and learners’ views and experiences of two school languages in biology, civics, history and mathematics Case studies from the Swedish upper secondary school
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis investigates teachers’ and students’ cognitions of bilingual subject-specific literacies. The thesis builds on three different studies, referred to as case studies, conducted in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) study programmes in the Swedish upper secondary school. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore how different competing discourses inthe historical context of the Swedish education development have qualifiedand disqualified different constructions of national curriculum. How andafter what kind of principles is the curriculum constructed? What qualifywho are going to be recognized as the author and addressee of the curriculum?These key questions of the study are discussed in the first part of thethesis. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Huddinge : Södertörns högskola
Sammanfattning : Calls for the inclusion of sustainable development in the business curriculum have increased significantly in the wake of the financial crisis and increased concerns around climate change. This has led to the appearance of new initiatives and the development of new teaching approaches. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on tests and assessment in social science in the upper secondary school in Sweden. Testing has an effect on how students learn and on the information and knowledge they retain. Different forms of examination encourage different styles of learning and the type of test used also influence the perception students have on a subject. LÄS MER
5. Approaching Curriculum Resources Examining the potential of textbooks and teacher guides to support mathematics learning and teachingDetta är en avhandling från Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The driving forces of conducting the two studies presented in this thesis are: the strong position of curriculum resources in the mathematics classroom in general; teachers’ faith in curriculum resources to convey the intentions and goals of mathematics education; and the expected benefits to mathematics education through expanding the knowledge base of research in the area of curriculum resources in general, and teacher guides in particular. This thesis builds upon two studies conducted in Sweden. LÄS MER