Sökning: "energy use households"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 avhandlingar innehållade orden energy use households.
1. Energy consumption transition : final household energy consumption in the case of Sweden 1920-2010
Sammanfattning : This licentiate thesis examines households’ final energy consumption over the long run by measuring their final energy use and examining how structural, institutional and economic factors affected the demand for energy in the residential sector during the period 1920-2010, a period covering the transition from traditional to fossil to renewable energy carriers. I believe that wider understanding of the historical energy transition and energy consumption within the residential sector might help us gain important insights into the long-run development and the factors affecting energy consumption among the households. LÄS MER
2. Participating in Energy Systems through Everyday Designs – Exploring roles for households in a more sustainable energy futureDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : As households we participate in energy systems when, in the course of our everyday energy-reliant activities, we create a demand for energy and when we engage in energy-managing activities such as choosing an energy provider and deciding to support a specific source of energy. In this way, everyday life has an impact on the energy sector, and vice versa. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : ”Nu är goda råd dyra”, heter det sedan gammalt i en svensk krissituation. I denna licentiatavhandling, vars rubrik kopplar till talesättet, behandlas svensk energirådgivnings utveckling och framtid. LÄS MER
4. Energy Efficiency Improvements of Tumble Dryers -Technical Development, Laundry Habits and Energy LabellingDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Tumble dryers are becoming more and more common in ordinary households as a complement to the washing machine. Tumble dryers offer a fast drying cycle independent on weather conditions and require small space. They do, however, considering the large number of units use a large amount of electricity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : Recent years have seen a rise in the number of implementations of small-scale generation and storage technologies for electricity and heat at different levels in the energy system. This trend towards decentralization of the system is driven by rapid decrease in technology costs, as well as the intentions expressed by various stakeholders to contribute to a carbon-neutral energy system. LÄS MER