Sökning: "APC APC-PCI"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 avhandlingar innehållade orden APC APC-PCI.
- Detta är en avhandling från Clinical Sciences, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Biomarkers for organ damage and/or dysfuntion are used in almost all areas of medicine. The brain has eluded this technological development for some time. Recently, the S100B protein has been shown to be a promising marker of brain damage. However, before S100S can reach clinical reality, several problems must be solved. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Vascular diseases, Skåne University Hospital Malmö, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) develops in 3-6% of the population over 65 years and affects mainly men. AAA has a complex etiology involving inflammation, proteolysis, fibrinolysis and coagulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The combination of pre-test clinical probability assessment and D-dimer test is now widely applied in the diagnostic process of DVT. The general objective of the present investigation was to validate these results in a Swedish routine emergency setting were the prevalence of the disease is high and were the clinical probability assessment was handled by many junior physicians. LÄS MER
4. Coagulation disturbances in the critically ill patient with special reference to prediction of outcomeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Coagulation Disorders and Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Malmö University Hospital, Lund University, Malmö, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Critically ill patients in intensive care units (ICU) often have coagulation disturbances. Clinical manifestations such as thromboembolism and/or bleeding may result from activation and consumption of coagulation factors and inhibitors. Disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is a severe condition with an often-poor prognosis. LÄS MER
5. Development of Methods for Measuring Protein C Inhibitor and Antithrombin: Use of Monoclonal Antibodies against the Reactive Center Loop-Inserted Forms of the SerpinsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Laboratory Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Protein C inhibitor (PCI) and antithrombin (AT) are serine protease inhibitors (serpins) that are involved in the regulation of coagulation. Like other inhibitory serpins, PCI and AT adopt different structural conformations that are related to their functions. LÄS MER