Sökning: "19th century"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 469 avhandlingar innehållade orden 19th century.
1. Para-espaces dans le th��tre fran�ais de la p�riode romantique (1828-1835)
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the functions of prevalent threshold-like spaces such as windows, stairs, doors or balconies in theatre plays from the height of the Romantic era in France (1828-1835). The study coins the concept of « para-espaces » (para-spaces) and elucidates the way they mediate between different divisions of the spatiotemporal structure of a play. LÄS MER
2. How the City was Owned : Property Markets, Property Rights, and Entrepreneurship in Stockholm, Sweden 1726-2018
Sammanfattning : In this dissertation three central themes concerning the ownership and allocation in the city of Stockholm over long periods are examined.The first theme property markets involves constructions of real estate price indexes spanning from 1726 to 2018. LÄS MER
3. Musik und Gemeinschaft einer Nation im Werden : Die Einführung der Kunstmusik in Island in der Zeit von ca. 1800 bis 1920
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is a study of the process of change in the field of music in Iceland from ca. 1800 until 1920.In the 19th century significant socio-economical changes took place in Iceland. Once a farming society, Iceland transformed into a country dependent upon its fishing industry. LÄS MER
4. The Progressive in 19th-Century English : A Process of Integration
Sammanfattning : The present work is a corpus-based study of the English progressive during the 19th century. The study is based on Conce, a one-million-word corpus covering the period 1800–1900 and comprising seven genres, both speech-related and non-speech-related. LÄS MER
5. Ett vidunder i sitt sekel : Retoriska studier i C.J.L. Almqvists kritiska prosa 1815-1851
Sammanfattning : The subject of this dissertation is Carl Jonas Love Almqvist’s critical prose and the status of rhetoric in 19th-century Sweden. Almqvist (1793–1866) was a leading author in Sweden during the first half of the 19th century, a controversial writer of fiction as well as argumentative essays. LÄS MER