Sökning: "19th century"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 418 avhandlingar innehållade orden 19th century.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present work is a corpus-based study of the English progressive during the 19th century. The study is based on Conce, a one-million-word corpus covering the period 1800–1900 and comprising seven genres, both speech-related and non-speech-related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The dissertation characterises the Swedish architect Agi Lindegren (1858-1927) who practicedarchitecture and design approx. 1886-1908. The introduction provides a general background bydiscussing the relationship between decorative art and architecture. It shows the signal importance ofdecoration in architectural practice in the 19th century. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to study the waning of premodern ideas about society by investigating the ways in which social status was conceived. Analyses of linguistic expressions and negotiations of status are used to study changes in how different social groups related and acted on one another, what changed, and what remained constant as premodernity gave way to modernity. LÄS MER
4. Silk Weaving in Sweden During the 19th Century Textiles and texts - An evaluation of the source materialDetta är en avhandling från Department of Product and Production Development, Chalmers University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Silk-weaving in Sweden during the 19th century. Textiles and texts - An evaluation of the source material. With the rich material available, 19th century silk-weaving invites to studies on industrialisation processes. LÄS MER
5. Exterior Colours at Rural Dwellings in Southern Sweden during the 19th Century - To increase knowledge regarding local differentiationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Abstract The project’s main objective is to verify the existence of local colours and colour schemes in the exteriors of buildings. The research focused on 19th century dwellings in the rural areas of southern Sweden. LÄS MER