Sökning: "corpus linguistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 196 avhandlingar innehållade orden corpus linguistics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents open source resources in the form of annotated corpora and modules for automatic morphosyntactic processing and analysis of Persian texts. More specifically, the resources consist of an improved part-of-speech tagged corpus and a dependency treebank, as well as tools for text normalization, sentence segmentation, tokenization, part-of-speech tagging, and dependency parsing for Persian. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the development of parallel treebanks, collections of language data consisting of texts and their translations, with syntactic annotation and alignment, linking words, phrases, and sentences to show translation equivalence. We describe the semi-manual annotation of the SMULTRON parallel treebank, consisting of 1,000 sentences in English, German and Swedish. LÄS MER
3. Les verbes de position suédois stå, sitta, ligga et leurs équivalents français : étude contrastiveDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The Swedish posture verbs stå ‘stand’, sitta ‘sit’ and ligga ‘lie’ are used prototypically to refer to human beings in standing, sitting and lying positions. These polysemous verbs are components of the lexical profile of the Swedish language – they are verbs of high frequency and alongside their prototypical uses they also have many metaphorical, lexicalised and grammaticalised uses with no straightforward lexical equivalents in French. LÄS MER
4. Engagement in Medical Research Discourse: A Multisemiotic Discourse-Semantic Study of Dialogic PositioningDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how medical researchers engage with a background of prior and anticipated utterances in a collection of highly cited English-language medical research articles. Taking a multisemiotic, systemic-functional approach, I examine the verbal, visual, and mathematical resources used by medical research writers to construe, engage with, and position themselves in relation to a dialogic background of different voices, positions, and propositions. LÄS MER
5. Clefts in English and Swedish: A contrastive study of IT-clefts and WH-clefts in original texts and translationsDetta är en avhandling från Department of English, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the use of cleft constructions in English and Swedish on the basis of a bidirectional translation corpus consisting of original English and Swedish texts and their translations into the other language. This design minimizes the problems inherent in corpora of original texts alone, viz. LÄS MER