Sökning: "New Institutional Economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 148 avhandlingar innehållade orden New Institutional Economics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Economics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Economic Distress and Support for Far-right Parties – Evidence from Sweden. This paper studies the effects of economic distress on support for far-right parties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : Paper 1: "Congo: The Prize of Predation" Abstract: The article analyzes the war against Mobutu (1996-97) and the more recent war (1998- ) in the Democratic Republic of the Congo with particular attention to greed and grievance as motivating factors in these two wars. Whereas the authors' usage of the term "greed" simply reflects the desire to gain control of natural resource rents, they model "grievance" as deliberate institutional differences, implemented by the ruler, between the formal and informal sectors. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four empirically oriented papers on central bank independence (CBI) reforms. Paper  is an investigation of why politicians around the world have chosen to give up power to independent central banks, thereby reducing their ability to control the economy. LÄS MER
4. Essays in Environmental Management and Economics: Public Health, Risk and Strategic Environmental AssessmentDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Univ., Department of Economics, School of Business, Economics and Law
Sammanfattning : Abstract Current large-scale environmental and climate change leads to the emergence of new and potentially dramatic risks for individuals and societies. The welfare costs associated with these risks largely depend on our ability to take them into account in decision-making and adapt to new circumstances. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of an introduction and six self-contained papers addressing the economics of electric power generation and climate policy. Paper I explores systematically the use of spatial econometric techniques in testing for convergence of CO2 emissions per capita across countries. LÄS MER