Sökning: "18th century"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 178 avhandlingar innehållade orden 18th century.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Carlsson Bokförlag
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how the class- and gender-related consumption of culture in the eighteenth century influenced Swedish female portraits from the period 1730–1800. A special interest is focused on the connections between portraiture and the literary world. LÄS MER
2. Den dolda transitionen : om ett demografiskt brytningsskede i det tidiga 1700-talets Sverige The Hidden Transition. A Demographic Long-term Change in Early 18th Century SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Historical agricultural and economical research indicates that the extensive changes in society that occurred in Sweden (within agriculture, trade, landownership and production) at the end of Sweden's Time of Greatness in 1720 should have noticeably affected the living conditions of the population. A systematic study that compares the 17th and 18th century's demography has however still not been made. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Nordic Academic Press
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to study the waning of premodern ideas about society by investigating the ways in which social status was conceived. Analyses of linguistic expressions and negotiations of status are used to study changes in how different social groups related and acted on one another, what changed, and what remained constant as premodernity gave way to modernity. LÄS MER
4. Wool and Society : Manufacturing Policy, Economic Thought and Local Production in 18th-century IcelandDetta är en avhandling från Makadam förlag
Sammanfattning : This is a study of wool in Icelandic history in a broad context, whereby wool production serves as a channel to central aspects of 18th-century society. The objective is to explore ideas about Iceland’s economy that were current in the 18th century in the light of developments in Denmark at the time, to place these ideas in the context of the recent introduction of workshopmanufacturing to Iceland, and to consider the impact such ideas had on the local community. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Bokförlaget Atlantis AB
Sammanfattning : This thesis is about the Swedish landscape painter Elias Martin (1739-1818). The main interest is in his depictions of nature, landscape images and topographical views. Chronologically, it covers the period 1760 to 1810. LÄS MER