Sökning: "dimensions of variation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 avhandlingar innehållade orden dimensions of variation.
1. Teaching for the learning of additive part-whole relations The power of variation and connectionsDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Education and Communication
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, results from four empirical studies and a re-analysis are synthesized with what can constitute a structural approach to teaching and learning additive part-whole relations among learners aged four to eight years. In line with a structural approach to additive relations, the relations of parts and whole are in focus from the outset and are seen as the basis for addition and subtraction (Davydov 1982; Neuman, 1987). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present work is a corpus-based study of the English progressive during the 19th century. The study is based on Conce, a one-million-word corpus covering the period 1800–1900 and comprising seven genres, both speech-related and non-speech-related. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims at increasing the knowledge of ecological understanding. For this purpose a phenomenographic approach, founded on the theory of variation, is adopted. As a means of expanding the outcome space, a Vygotskian approach to learning is also applied. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Computer programming is a core area in computer science education that involves practical as well as conceptual learning goals. The literature in programming education reports however that novice students have great problems in their learning. These problems apply to concepts as well as to practise. LÄS MER
5. Determinants of exploitation of innovative venture ideas A study of nascent entrepreneurs in an advisory systemDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to nascent entrepreneurship research by investigating factors on the individual and opportunity levels of analysis that determine the exploitation of innovative venture ideas. As a result of the literature review three theoretical perspectives were chosen to organize the factors: human and social capital, entrepreneurial self-efficacy, and domain definition strategy. LÄS MER