Sökning: "teacher professionalism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 avhandlingar innehållade orden teacher professionalism.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to critically investigate and problematize the Swedish Teacher Unions’ use of the concept of professionalism within the political negotiation of how to ascribe meaning and contetnt to the idea of teacher professionalism within contemporary Swedish education debates. Departing from two recent educational reforms – the certification of teachers and the reformation of teacher education – and using theories from the sociology of professions coupled with an institutional approach to the study of organizations this study analyzes how the Teacher Unions construct professional projects in relation to each other as well as in relation to the reforms of the current Ministry of Education. LÄS MER
2. Att rubba föreställningar och bryta traditioner Forskningsutveckling, makt och förändring i svensk lärarutbildningDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Matematik, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this study is to understand the impact of Swedish education policy-making on teacher education post-1945. The study explores the relationship between national structures and changes affecting teacher education, its relationship to research, and in particular, implications of policies for teacher educators at Umeå University in northern Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet, Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Teachers’ significant role as professionals is being discussed increasingly in the Swedish debate about schools and education, and is emphasised in the Swedish National School Commission’s report of 2017. This study was aimed at exploring teachers’ talk when they discussed a policy document and to relate this to teachers’ professionalism. LÄS MER
4. Development and Autonomy Conceptualising teachers’ continuing professional development in different national contextsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates teachers’ perceptions of continuing professional development (CPD) in Germany and Sweden with a questionnaire study comprising a total of 711 mainly lower secondary teachers. Three conceptual terms are elaborated and explained. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för didaktik
Sammanfattning : This dissertation attempts to deepen our understanding of teachers’ work and professionality, which involves not only their reasoning about what to teach and how to teach it, but also of what it is that makes education possible. This is accomplished by exploring a highly influential, if underestimated and under-researched, dimension of teacher practice and professionality: the relational dimension, involving the establishment and maintenance of educational relationships with and among students. LÄS MER