Sökning: "systemic linguistics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 39 avhandlingar innehållade orden systemic linguistics.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för lingvistik och filologi
Sammanfattning : When children encounter new subjects in school, they are also faced with new ways of using language. Learning science thus means learning the language of science, and writing is one of the ways this is accomplished. The present study investigates writing in natural sciences in grades 5 and 8 in Swedish schools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Learning in school is in many respects done through language. However, it has been shown that the language of school assignments is seldom explicitly discussed in school. Writing tasks are furthermore assigned without clear guidelines for how certain lexical choices make one text more powerful than another. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Universitetsbiblioteket
Sammanfattning : During a few hours of a school day, a student might read textbook texts which are highly diversified in terms of abstraction. Abstraction is a central feature of specialized language and the transition from everyday language to specialized language is one of the most important things formal education can offer students. LÄS MER
4. An Information System in its Organisational Contexts : A Systemic Semiotic Longitudinal Case StudyDetta är en avhandling från Wollongong, Australia : Department of Information Systems, University of Wollongong
Sammanfattning : This dissertation develops a new form of Systems Analysis based on Systemic Semiotics. Systemic Semiotics, a combination of Social Semiotics and Systemic Functional Linguistic theories, can be used to provide contextual descriptions linking the operations of information systems to their specific situational and organisational contexts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The concept of Scandinavian management as a specialized field of interest, began in the early 1980s with a variety of methods, including quantitative questionnaires, surveys, case studies and narratives within the organization. This dissertation uses discourse analysis as a tool for studying Swedish management characteristics outside of Scandinavia, mainly in Singapore. LÄS MER