Sökning: "literacy education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden literacy education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Interest in comics as Swedish school material has risen in the last few years and the publication of comics for children and adolescents has also increased. Meanwhile, although research around new literacies has taken an interest in combinations of image and text, there is still little research on comics as a literacy material, especially as part of school practices. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The problem of illiteracy has been the object of many studies during recent decades. In Ethiopia, a country which reports one of the lowest literacy rates in Africa, the Yemissrach Dimts Literacy Campaign (YDLC) was started in 1962. Its activities were concentrated to rural areas and directed primarily towards adults. LÄS MER
3. Att säkerställa skriftspråklighet genom medveten arrangering Wittingmetodens tillämpning i några olika lärandemiljöerDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Specialpedagogiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The proposed Grounded Theory has been derived from how experienced teachers and their pupils, in four different teaching contexts, have used ’The Witting method’ to maximize literacy development among their pupils. The theory has been grounded through repeated comparisons and analysis of the empirical data. LÄS MER
4. Digital technologies as support for learning about the marine environment: Steps toward ocean literacy Digital technologies and ocean literacyDetta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : Over the last century the ocean has been negatively impacted by human activities. In order to continue benefitting from marine services and goods, and the qualities afforded to human life through the ocean, citizens need to be informed about their relationship to the ocean and their own impact on it, that is they need to be ocean literate. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents an investigation of undergraduate student learning with respect to physics lectures attended in English and Swedish. The work studies three connected areas: student learning patterns, bilingual scientific literacy and disciplinary discourse. LÄS MER