Sökning: "Ata Ghaderi"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden Ata Ghaderi.
1. Eating disorders Prevalence, incidence, and prospective risk factors for eating disorders among young adult women in the general populationDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Eating disorders (ED) constitute a significant source of psychiatric morbidity and are an important public health concern in Western societies. Knowledge about risk factors for ED is crucial for early detection and implementation of preventive interventions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Bariatric surgery is a life-altering procedure that leads to substantial weight loss for most patients with obesity. Psychiatric conditions that may interfere with eating behavior and other behavioral prescriptions after surgery are common. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Family Check-Up and iComet Effectiveness as well as Psychometrics and Norms for Parent Rating ScalesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis compromise four studies, three regarding psychometrics and norms of parent rating scales, and one study regarding effectiveness of two different interventions. A normative sample consisting of 1443 parents with children aged 10 to 13 years old, was used in the Study I, II and III. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Eating disorders and binge eating has repeatedly been shown to be common in surgical and behavioural weight loss treatments. Due to methodological variations and shortcomings in previous research, there is insufficient information about how eating disorders and binge eating are associated with outcome in weight loss treatments. LÄS MER
5. Closing the Gap How an Adaptive Behavioral Based Program on a Tablet Can Help Low Performing Children Catch Up in Math: a Randomized Placebo Controlled StudyDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Early mathematic skills have a substantial impact on later school achievement. Children with poor school achievement are at risk for adverse consequences later in life. Math competencies also have consequences for the economy at large because societies are becoming increasingly dependent on skill sets including mathematics. LÄS MER