Sökning: "Cognitive behavior therapy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 62 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cognitive behavior therapy.
1. Blended cognitive behavior therapy : efficacy and acceptability for treating depression in the adult and adolescent population
Sammanfattning : Depression is the most burdensome disorder worldwide in terms of health loss. The potential of internet and technologies to scale up psychological treatment resources is substantial. LÄS MER
2. Cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy for insomnia disorder : efficacy, moderators and mediators
Sammanfattning : Insomnia disorder is the second most prevalent mental disorder and the most prevalent sleep disorder. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) is considered the treatment of choice with well-documented effects. LÄS MER
3. Vulvodynia : Understanding the Role of Pain-related Behavior
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades, psychological mechanisms have been identified as key in the understanding of pain development and maintenance of vulvodynia. Furthermore, psychological treatments in the form of cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) have proven helpful for those suffering. LÄS MER
4. Negative effects of Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy : Monitoring and reporting deterioration and adverse and unwanted events
Sammanfattning : Internet-based cognitive behavior therapy (ICBT) has the potential of providing many patients with an effective form of psychological treatment. However, despite helping to improve mental health and well-being, far from everyone seem to benefit. In some cases, negative effects may also emerge. LÄS MER
5. Treating depression and its comorbidity : From individualized Internet-delivered cognitive behavior therapy to affect-focused psychodynamic psychotherapy
Sammanfattning : The overarching goal of this thesis has been to enhance Internet-delivered psychological treatments for depression and its comorbidity. To this end, three randomized controlled trials (Study II, III and IV) with a total of 313 participants were conducted. LÄS MER