Sökning: "bone marrow"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 534 avhandlingar innehållade orden bone marrow.
1. Survival of onlay bone grafts. A study in the adult rat
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to study onlay bone grafting in the adult rat to improve graft incorporation and perservation of graft size. In 167 adult isogeneic lewis rats, the size maintenance and bone formation at the graft-host interface of uni- and bicortical onlays positioned in various environments and treatments were investigated. LÄS MER
2. Laminins and Fibulins in Bone Marrow
Sammanfattning : Development of hematopoietic cells in bone marrow takes place in association with the hematopoietic microenvironment. Extracellular matrix (ECM) molecules and stromal cells in bone marrow provide a structural environment for hematopoietic cells, but they also directly influence proliferation, differentiation and migration of cells by signal transduction mediated by ligand binding to cell surface adhesion receptors. LÄS MER
3. Autologous bone marrow transplantation : studies with special reference to cardiac, pulmonary, renal, thyroid and skeleton effects
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Hyaluronan in normal and malignant bone marrow : a clinical and morphological study with emphasis on myelofibrosis
Sammanfattning : Fibrosis in the bone marrow is usually denominated myelofibrosis and may contribute to impaired hematopoiesis. Myelofibrosis is seen both in malignant and non-malignant diseases. LÄS MER
5. Autologous bone marrow transplantation in childhood : A follow-up study
Sammanfattning : Autologous bone marrow transplantation (ABMT) was introduced to the Uppsala UniversityHospital in 1985. Since then, 50 children (... LÄS MER