Sökning: "medical curricula"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 avhandlingar innehållade orden medical curricula.
1. Genusgörande och läkarblivande attityder, föreställningar och förväntningar bland läkarstudenter i Sverige
Sammanfattning : The inclusion of a gender perspective in medicine has shown that gender is an essential factor in health and disease, in medical encounters and also in medical students’ educational environment. The aim of this study was to explore attitudes, preconceptions and norms regarding gender within medical education and processes of gender bias. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet
Sammanfattning : Abstract This thesis explores how teachers within the health sciences enact education policy. The questions address how teachers’ choices related to the design of courses and curricula are made in the light of reforms that emphasise standardisation and transparency. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Dept of Learning, Informatics, Management and Ethics
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Medical education continually demonstrates difficulties in keeping up with and preparing students for the evolving demands of patients, practice, and society. This is not due to a lack of effort: Change without reform runs rampant. Analyzing these efforts reveals a tendency to fragment and focus on planning and designing solutions, i. LÄS MER
4. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to cast light on the new phenomenon of Internet-based medical consultation. This was approached by studies of the use of an Ask the doctor service, by a web survey to the users who sent enquiries to the service, and by a questionnaire to the answering physicians of their respective expericence of the service. LÄS MER