Sökning: "Elementary schools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Elementary schools.
1. Education for sustainable food consumption in home and consumer studies Lärande för hållbar matkonsumtion i hem- och konsumentkunskapDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Education as a means to enable sustainable food consumption has gained increasing recognition as a vital means to decrease current burdens upon both natural resources and human health. In response, the Swedish compulsory school subject of home and consumer studies, which positions education about food as core content, has been revised to incorporate in its national syllabus a perspective of sustainable development since 2011. LÄS MER
2. Dissertatio academica, genuinam pietatem juventuti in scholis publicis sedulo inculcare, adprime necessarium esse, leviter demonstratura, quam, adprobante ampliss. facult. philos. Ups. ventilandam sistunt, Johannes Askelöf ... et Gustavus Regnèr, O. Goth. stipend. Danckwardt. In audit. Carol. majori d. XVII. Decembr. MDCCLXXI. h. a. merid. sDetta är en avhandling från Upsaliæ, apud Joh. Edman, reg. acad. typogr
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Tools of teaching and means of managing : Educational and sociopolitical functions of languages of instruction in elementary schools with Sámi pupils in Sweden, Finland and Norway 1900–1940 in a cross-national perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Turku (Åbo), Finland : Iloinen tiede
Sammanfattning : This dissertation contributes to recent research on Sámi education from two different angles. First of all, the dissertation pioneers as a cross-national study of the education of a cross-national population previously mainly studied within different nation states. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : HLS Förlag
Sammanfattning : A sound mind in a sound body is a study of the health policy in Stockholm's elementary schools. One of the city's schools is used as a representative focus: the Maria Elementary School. The efforts of the school's leadership, medical staff and corps of teachers to create clean and healthy children, are broadly described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Prisma
Sammanfattning : This thesis is based on fieldwork carried out during the 1990s in three primary and secondary local authority schools in Stockholm where the teaching staff dealt with questions related to immigration and integration as part of their daily work. The aim is to describe and analyse the attention the teaching staff devoted to the category of immigrant children and to illuminate how this attention generated particular conditions for these children. LÄS MER