Sökning: "mixed method"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 509 avhandlingar innehållade orden mixed method.
1. Genusgörande och läkarblivande attityder, föreställningar och förväntningar bland läkarstudenter i SverigeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : The inclusion of a gender perspective in medicine has shown that gender is an essential factor in health and disease, in medical encounters and also in medical students’ educational environment. The aim of this study was to explore attitudes, preconceptions and norms regarding gender within medical education and processes of gender bias. LÄS MER
2. Mixed mode loaded adhesive layers : from measurement of material data to analysis of structural behaviourDetta är en avhandling från Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : In manufacturing of multi-material products, a joining method that is able to cost-effectively assemble components made of dissimilar and similar material, with irregular geometries, is optimal. As an alternative, adhesive bonding is in-creasingly adapted by the industry, which is also used in manufacturing of multi-phase materials. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Contaminated soils are a large issue worldwide and much effort has been made to find efficient remediation methods. At many contaminated sites, mixtures of different contaminants with different properties are present, which may lead to additional problems, and thus additional costs, during the remediation process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is concerned with topology optimization of vehicle body structures.The first part of this thesis gives a summary of the research project. A design process for complex mechanical structures is presented. This design process includes an optimization step where simplified models are optimized. LÄS MER
5. Applications of Finite Element Simulation and Mixed Reality in Architecture and Built EnvironmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents applications in architecture and built environment that are based on the finite element method and mixed reality. The work consists of two main components: two projects presented in three papers. The first project (presented in Paper I) concerns an application in urban design, thus built environment on a larger scale. LÄS MER