Sökning: "Natural foods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 avhandlingar innehållade orden Natural foods.
1. Analysis of Acrylamide and Anthocyanins in Foods Extraction Optimization for Challenging AnalytesDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, the main concern has been to improve the reliability of different parts of the analytical workflow (Paper I, II, IV &V). Additionally, one of the resulting optimized methods was used in a real application (Paper III).Paper I-II concerned the extraction of acrylamide (AA) from foods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : AbstractMicrowave heating of foods offers rapid and flexible heating both for consumer and industrial applications, with several advantages, such as reduced processing time (due to volumetric heating and reduced coming-up times (heating time required to reach the desired target temperature), selective heating, increased process flexibility and efficient heating (volumetric heating of the food does not require heating of a surrounding medium or package). However, successful installations requireknowledge in process design. LÄS MER
3. Assessment of human exposure to per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) : exposure through food, drinking water, house dust and indoor airDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluorinated compounds (PFCs) are detected in humans worldwide but all sources of human exposure have not been fully characterized. The aim of this thesis was to evaluate the contributions from food, water, air and dust as sources for human PFC exposure in the general population. LÄS MER
4. Selenium Compounds in Milk. Studies of Selenoproteins, Selenium Enrichment and Oxidative Stability of FoodDetta är en avhandling från Pure and Applied Biochemistry, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Selenium is an essential nutrient and in animals and humans it can either be specifically incorporated into proteins as selenocysteine or randomly as selenomethionine. It can also occur as low-molecular-weight compounds and the form of selenium in foods may also influence food quality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Biomedical Nutrition, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Since soluble fibre in the form of the cereal beta-glucans found in oats and barley has been shown to have a positive effect on lipid and glucose metabolism, people at risk of developing cardiovascular diseases or diabetes might benefit from that a variety of palatable food products containing beta-glucans being available to them. The aim of the papers presented in the thesis was to evaluate the metabolic effects on persons with hypercholesterolemia or type 2 diabetes of various new food prototypes supplemented by beta-glucans. LÄS MER