Sökning: "ligand synthesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 181 avhandlingar innehållade orden ligand synthesis.
1. Coordination chemistry of late transition metals with PCP ligands. Synthesis, catalysis and mechanismDetta är en avhandling från Organisk kemi, Kemiska institutionen, Box 188, 221 00 Lund
Sammanfattning : Abstract The work presented in this thesis discusses synthesis of PCP-complexes and utilisations of such organometallic compounds in catalysis. The complexes, obtained by intramolecular Csp3-H activation, are based on the metals palladium, platinum and iridium. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Microbiology, Immunology and Glycobiology, MIG, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Galectins, a lectin family, have shown binding affinities towards b-galactosides. Galectins have been proposed to be involved in a wide range of functions like for example, cell growth, adhesion, migration, chemo taxis and apoptosis. They have also been associated with various cancer types. LÄS MER
3. Bispidine derivatives as molecular tools for studies of (-Allyl)palladium complexes : Ligand synthesis and analythical cpplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Determination of structural and stereochemical features of reaction intermediates in transition metal catalysed reactions is of central interest. Bispidine derivatives as ligands in (π-allyl)palladium complexes in combination with 1H NMR spectroscopy are shown to be useful tools for revealing structural characteristics of these reaction intermediates. LÄS MER
4. The Synthesis of Molecular Switches Based Upon Ru(II) Polypyridyl Architecture for Electronic ApplicationsDetta är en avhandling från Institutionen för biologi och kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : According to the famous axiom known as Moore’s Law the number of transistors that can be etched on a given piece of silicon, and therefore the computing power, will double every 18 to 24 months. For the last 40 years Moore’s prediction has held true as computers have grown more and more powerful. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Science, Department of Chemistry, Centre for Analysis and Synthesis
Sammanfattning : Galectins are a class of β-galactoside-binding proteins that bind glycoconjugates and have been implicated in cancer, regulation of immunity and inflammation. Design and synthesis have achieved highly potent and selective galectin ligands that can inhibit interactions with glycoproteins and have consequent cellular effects. LÄS MER