Sökning: "environmental illness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 49 avhandlingar innehållade orden environmental illness.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to evaluate the outcome of adoptions and to study the gene-environment influences on psychiatric illness as well as sick-leave patterns. The material consists of 2 966 adopted persons born between 1917 and 1949, their 5 932 adoptive parents and 5 438 identified biological parents. LÄS MER
2. Subjective annoyance attributed to electrical equipments and smells - Epidemiology and stress physiologyDetta är en avhandling från Department of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Self-reported annoyance from electrical equipment has been in evidence since the mid-eighties, and the first reports of illness from everyday chemicals arose already in the 1960?s. However, the extent of the problem or the mechanisms behind the development of environmentally related annoyance has not yet been fully established. LÄS MER
3. Assessing the health consequences of deficiencies in water distribution networks: a basis for future network managementDetta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : Chalmers tekniska högskola
Sammanfattning : Drinking water distribution networks are susceptible to incidents that may contaminate the drinking water being served to the population. Five major risks that can impact negatively the health of consumers have been identified by a literature study: intrusion, cross-connections and backflows, unhygienic repairs or maintenance works, inadequate management of storage reservoirs and biofilms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds Universitet/Lunds Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Supported housing facilities (SHF) are among the most common housing solutions for people with severe mental illness (SMI). A poor level of physical-environment qualities and the re-creation of institutional atmospheres in these settings have been found in recent studies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Increased urbanization, stress and lifestyle related illness, and biodiversity loss are some of the most urgent challenges today. The potential contributions from green spaces and infrastructures in relation to these challenges are several. LÄS MER