Sökning: "komplexa adaptiva system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 avhandlingar innehållade orden komplexa adaptiva system.
1. Learning-by-modeling Novel Computational Approaches for Exploring the Dynamics of Learning and Self-governance in Social-ecological Systems
Sammanfattning : As a consequence of global environmental change, sustainable management and governance of natural resources face critical challenges, such as dealing with non-linear dynamics, increased resource variability, and uncertainty. This thesis seeks to address some of these challenges by using simulation models. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Computer Science, Lund University
Sammanfattning : In a flexible real-time system, the constraints in available CPU time and memory lead to resource management problems, which must be handled carefully in order to maximize quality of service while avoiding overload. Managing CPU time -- scheduling -- is well studied and dynamic scheduling is widely accepted in the real-time industry. LÄS MER
3. Assessment of Application of Participatory Methods for Complex Adaptive Systems in the Public SectorDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The provision of services by the public sector is the result of a complex adaptive system at work, and involves a large number of stakeholders from different institutions and organisations. In the era of rapid change in requirements and expectations from the public sector, the management of change processes asks for the involvement of many stakeholders from different layers and positions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In contrast to classical Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs), partial and run-time reconfigurable (RTR) FPGAs can selectively reconfigure partitions of its hardware almost immediately while it is still powered and operative. In this way, RTR FPGAs combine the flexibility of software with the high efficiency of hardware. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Cities are the spaces of the interaction between social, physical, political, and economic entities, which makes planning and intervening in such systems difficult. Urban systems are complex adaptive systems in that their behaviours are often the result of the interaction of their components. LÄS MER