Sökning: "Math school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 avhandlingar innehållade orden Math school.
1. School-age outcomes of children born at the limit of viability a Swedish national prospective follow-up study at 10 to 12 yearsDetta är en avhandling från Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background/Aim: During the past two decades, major advances in maternal-fetal medicine, neonatology, and the development of regionalized perinatal care have resulted in dramatic increases in survival rates, by more than 60%, of extremely immature (EI) infants born at less than 26 completed weeks of gestation, creating a new infant population. Studies of school-age outcomes in children with an extremely low birth weight of < 1000 g, born in the1980s, indicated that these children had a substantially high prevalence of low-severity neuropsychological deficits, behavioral problems, and difficulties at school. LÄS MER
2. Participation and disability : : a study of participation in school for children and youth with disabilitiesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Department of Women's and Children's Health
Sammanfattning : Participation in everyday life is vital to a child's development and well-being and is a basic human right. One definition of participation is engagement in life areas. LÄS MER
3. Medborgarskapande på olika villkor : Självbilder, skolkoder och syn på kunskap i den svenska gymnasieskolanDetta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Citizens are not born, they are made. Based on fieldwork in two upper-secondary school classes in Sweden – an Introductory Programme class and a Social Science Programme class – this dissertation focuses on how pupils form their identities as citizens in a democratic society. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Economics, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : Essay 1: This essay exploits the entry of private independent high schools in Sweden to examine how local school competition affects the wages and the mobility of teachers in a market with individual wage bargaining. Using rich matched employer-employee panel data covering all high school teachers over a period of 16 years, I show that the entry of private schools is associated with higher teacher salaries, including higher salaries for teachers in public schools. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This study explores the life and work of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati (1874-1937), a Vaishnava guru of the school of Chaitanya (1486-1534), who, at a time that Hindu non-dualism was most prominent, managed to establish a pan-Indian movement for the modern revival of traditional personalist bhakti that today encompasses both Indian and non-Indian populations throughout the world.To most historians, the period between 1815 and 1914 is known as Britain’s Im-perial Century, when the power of British cultural influence was at its height, most especially in Calcutta, India, the jewel of the British crown. LÄS MER