Sökning: "upper secondary"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 581 avhandlingar innehållade orden upper secondary.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to investigate into and characterise students’ experiences of learning from their having taken part in an international upper secondary exchange in an intercultural context. Focusing on educational and intercultural dimensions, the thesis contributes knowledge of the implications of increasing internationalization and student mobility in education. LÄS MER
2. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
3. Special Education in Swedish Upper Secondary Schools Resources, Ability Grouping and OrganisationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Special Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to examine some aspects of special education in Swedish upper secondary schools. The availability of special education resources, the occurrence of ability grouping and the organisational modalities of special education support are investigated. LÄS MER
4. Algebra in upper secondary mathematics a study of a selection of textbooks used in the years 1960-2000 in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The research interest in this licentiate thesis is the development of school algebra in the Swedish upper-secondary school. To be more precise, the notion of school algebra, in the period 1960-2000, is described and analyzed through the study of mathematics textbooks and their revisions as a consequence of curricular reforms. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER