Sökning: "school environment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 539 avhandlingar innehållade orden school environment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Nordic School of Public Health (NHV)
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis is to explore School health nursing through school nurses’ descriptions of school children’s health and to analyse factors influencing the recording of schoolchildren’s health in the School Health Record (SHR). An additional aim is to evaluate family nursing interventions as a tool for the school nurses in the School Health Service (SHS). LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Objectives.The general objectives of this dissertationwere to examine the effects of acute exposure to meaningfulirrelevant speech and road traffic noise on memory performance,and to explore annoyance responses to noise exposure in theschool environment for pupils and teachers in different agegroups.Methods. LÄS MER
3. Nasal reactions and the school environment : Nasal patency and lavage biomarkers in relation to ventilation, cleaning and some indoor air pollutantsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : In Sweden, 2 million persons are exposed to the school environment, and there has been reports on insufficient cleaning, and inadequate ventilation. The nasal mucosa is more easy to study than the lower airways, and rhinitis is common and possibly related to asthma. LÄS MER
4. Utveckling av skolmiljöer - aktiviteter och mening i småskaligt arbete Improving school environment - activities and meaning in small scale workDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : Almost every day, Swedish media bring up issues from the school environment. Public and academic research identifies problems in these environments. Knowledge about the school environment is mainly about the conditions in schools. Less is known about how schools could work with changing their environment. LÄS MER
5. Does the psychosocial school environment matter for health? a study of pupils in Swedish compulsory school from a gender perspectiveDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Bokförlaget BAS
Sammanfattning : Despite the fast-growing evidence of the importance of the psychosocial work environment for the health of adults there is a lack of research about the possible health effects of the work environment among pupils, that is, their school environment. This is especially true for the psychosocial aspects of the pupils' school situation. LÄS MER