Sökning: "Focused Ethnography"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden Focused Ethnography.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University: Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Computer and Systems Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores television practices in a time when new technology has made it possible to interact with and create your own TV content. The work is focused on how user practices need to be understood in a context of chan- ging technology. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ronneby : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The software engineering community is concerned with improvements in existing methods and development of new and better methods. The research approaches applied to take on this challenge have hitherto focused heavily on the formal and specifying aspect of the method. LÄS MER
4. Det religiösa självet i praktik vid ett hinduiskt gudinnetempel : Ett kulturpsykologiskt angreppssätt för religionspsykologiDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Religionspsykologi
Sammanfattning : The main objective of this dissertation is to contribute to the psychology of religion in two ways. First, it adds to theory development in the field, and second, it provides an original field study of Hindu everyday-religiosity. LÄS MER
5. Imagining Tourist Spaces as Living Spaces Towards a Relational Approach to Alternatives and Morals in TourismDetta är en avhandling från Sundsvall : Mid Sweden University
Sammanfattning : Many actors are taking advantage of the flexible barriers to entry of the tourist industry to engage in the production of varied forms of tourism closely related to their lifestyle, professional and communal ambitions. With the increased popularity of forms of tourism bringing the guest close to the host, it becomes relevant to ask questions related to lived experiences and close encounters in tourism scholarship. LÄS MER