Sökning: "Case manager"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 71 avhandlingar innehållade orden Case manager.
1. Case management for older persons with multi-morbidity. Experiences of an intervention from the perspectives of older persons, family members, case managers and health and social care staff membersDetta är en avhandling från Lund University, Faculty of Medicine
Sammanfattning : Complex health systems make it difficult to ensure a continuity of care for older persons with multi-morbidity, and risk fragmented care. Fragmented care could affect the quality and safety of the care provided. Case management could provide an approach to counteract this unfavourable situation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : As long as there have been computers, one goal has been to be able to communicate with them using natural language. It has turned out to be very hard to implement a dialog system that performs as well as a human being in an unrestricted domain, hence most dialog systems today work in small, restricted domains where the permitted dialog is fully controlled by the system. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In acquisition of high-tech and knowledge intensive firms, scholars have paid special attention to top managers’ status after the deal. Literature suggests that these managers in particular CEOs if kept in post-acquisition provide coordination capacity for the acquirer to transfer the knowledge and technology from the target to the acquirer while minimizing the disruptive effect of post-acquisition integration process. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Historically, leadership research has focused on managers’ characteristics and behavior, their leadership style and its implications for a business’s success. In contrast, this dissertation examines how working conditions in the workplace affect first-level managers’ everyday work, their possibilities to practice leadership, and consequently their leadership style. LÄS MER
5. Case management for individuals with severe mental illness. A process-outcome study of ten pilot services in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Div, of Psychiatry, Dept. of Clinical Neuroscience, University Hospital, SE-221 85, Lund, Sweden
Sammanfattning : Popular Abstract in Swedish Samhällets stöd, service och vård till människor med psykiska funktionshinder har under de senaste decennierna genomgått stora förändringar. Det har skett en övergång från slutna till samhällsbaserade öppna vårdformer. LÄS MER